Re: [mosquitto-dev] Add Epoll

Hi,

Something like this should do the job:

apt-get install libssl-dev uuid-dev libwebsockets-dev
git clone -b AddEpoll https://github.com/toast-uz/mosquitto mosquitto-epoll
cd mosquitto-epoll
make WITH_EPOLL=yes WITH_WEBSOCKETS=yes

You'll then have a mosquitto-epoll/src/mosquitto binary that you can run.

The change to epoll means that for Linux systems only they will use
epoll() instead of poll() for multiplexing network connections. epoll
is much more efficient than poll.

Cheers,

Roger