Re: [mosquitto-dev] mosquitto_sub output

Hi Christoph,

I'd actually prefer to have that as a format helper instead, so -F %J?

Similarly, the 1.5 repo currently has a "-x" option for printing the
payload as hex which I think I'll remove in favour of -F %x.

Does that sound reasonable? I'd prefer to do it that way so there is
essentially just one way of modifying the output format.

Cheers,

Roger