Re: [mosquitto-dev] Official Docker Image

Hello David, Jan-Piet, List

a good idea. Maybe look around and learn from the errors others have done. I made a docker image for myself a while ago which is used a bit. I thought about moving to alpine or similar. First of all It's useful to expose volumes so they can easily extended. For example exposing the configuration enables it to be very flexible and even certificates for TLS can be handled in that way easily.

By the way, I had different pull requests, especially https://github.com/toke/docker-mosquitto/pull/7 is interesting as it made mosquitto to respond to signals. So feel free to look into the repository and maybe steal something.

https://github.com/toke/docker-mosquitto/blob/master/Dockerfile

https://hub.docker.com/r/toke/mosquitto/

Thomas