Re: [mosquitto-dev] Performance tuning of mosquitto

Hi Rajeev,

I'm assuming by "default configuration" you mean you are running
mosquitto just as "mosquitto" with no command arguments. If this is
the case, you could try creating a configuration file:

log_type all
log_dest file /path/to/log_file

Then running again to see what is logged in the file.

If you have debug symbols available (use "file /path/to/mosquitto" and
look for "not stripped") then you could try running with gdb to get a
backtrace when the broker crashed.

gdb mosquitto
(gdb) run

Program runs and crashes, then type "bt" to get a backtrace and post
it to the list.

Good luck!

Cheers,

Roger