[mosquitto-dev] libmosquitto: subscription lost after reconnect

Hi All,

I have a problem after my client was disconected from the broker. To run in to the problem I have to wait till all timeouts are over (~1+ minute). Then, after I re-plug my client to the network, the connect_callback says that it is connected and I'm able to send messages via MQTT. But the client is not listening to the initilially configured topics any more.

I have used both, mosquitto_loop() and mosquitto_loop_forever(), - same result.

Due to this problem, I updated mosquitto lib from 1.4.1 to 1.4.9, - same result.

Do I have to re-subscribe all my topics after a broker disconnect?

Thanks and Best Regards,
Chris

Back to the top