Re: [mosquitto-dev] Websocket Multi-Connection

Hi Mustafa,

It sounds like you have a fixed client id. Each client needs its own unique client id.

Cheers

Roger

On 2 Jun 2016 1:14 p.m., "Mustafa Said Uçar" <said.ucar@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

I'm trying to use websocket to connect my mosquitto broker via _javascript_ Paho library. My broker is installed on ubuntu machine (14.04) and version is 1.4.8 . I configure mosquitto.conf file for listening websocket. I can connect my broker and publish/subscribe is works. The problem is when I open the same page on different machine/browser, first page disconnects from broker with Error Code : "AMQJS0011E Invalid state not connected."

I searched with the error code but I couldn't find any solution. First, is my approach correct? Can I achive to connect my broker from different clients with a same webpage?

Thanks in advance,

--
Mustafa Said Uçar
Electronics Engineer