Re: [mosquitto-dev] Cross compiled mosquitto_pub gets stuck

mosquitto.16.fichtner@xxxxxxx wrote:

> > Is it possible your system has unusual signal numbers? There were
> > some quirks with uclibc a (very) long time ago that I had, iirc.
>
> The system uses uClibc 0.9.29. According to
> https://www.uclibc.org/ this seems to be a very old version!?
> But many, many other programs compile and run fine with it So I
> don't believe that this can be the reason. Can it?

Earliest uclibc I _know_ I ran it on was 0.9.30 with mosquitto
version 0.14.

0.9.29 might work. no idea. but yes, you're running in a very
old, very unmaintained environment, you're going to have some fun
debugging ahead of you :)

I'd start by hacking on your mosquitto codebase to see exactly
what _all_ syscalls are really returning, and if that's what is
really expected.

Cheers,
Karl P