[mosquitto-dev] Regarding clustering and custom plugin development

Hi,
     As we want to develop instant messaging app using mqtt protocol. And we have few open source broker options like mosquito, Apache activemq, rabitmq  and emqtt. But we want to use mosquito to develop the same. But we have some of the limitations in using mosquitto like clustering and custom plugin development. As there is no any documentation available for the same. So we would like to know is it possible to implement clustering and plugin development in mosquitto? And if yes, then how can we do it. Your help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Mayank

Back to the top