[mosquitto-dev] Integration of TinyDTLS into RSMB

Dear all,

at our Institute for Reliable Embedded Systems and Communication Electronics (Offenburg University of Applied Sciences) one of our students has integrated TinyDTLS into RSMB. We target DTLS-secured communications using MQTT-SN on wireless sensor nodes.

As Mosquitto/RSMB is an open source project we would be happy to contribute our work to the official code base. Is there any interest in this feature? If yes, we would be happy to give some more details of our work.

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,
Andreas Walz

___________________________________

Dipl.-Phys. Andreas Walz
Email: andreas.walz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Telefon: +49 (0)781 205-4803

Telefax:
+49 (0)781 205-454803

Labor für Embedded Systems und Kommunikationselektronik
Hochschule Offenburg
Badstraße 24
77652 Offenburg

Back to the top