Re: [mosquitto-dev] Old Messages being replayed on QOS 2

Hi Adam,

I'm a bit confused on what is what here, could you explain a bit more?
It seems as though you're saying that your server is the mqtt client,
is that what you mean? Or is it the mqtt server that is being told to
shut down?

Either way, if you've got a fresh client instance connecting to a
broker with clean_session=true, then you definitely shouldn't be
receiving any new messages. I'm very surprised you appear to be
receiving duplicate PUBREL from mid 11 to 0 in the same second.
There's no way that should happen either.

Cheers,

Roger