Re: [mosquitto-dev] Mosquitto & TLS Problems

Hi Alessio,

Hmm, ok. Can you share some simple code that recreates the problem?
The simplest code that code generate this problem would be:

mosquitto_lib_init();
mosq = mosquitto_new("id", true, NULL);
mosquitto_connect(mosq, "localhost", 1883, 60);

If that fails for you, then I'd ask which version of mosquitto and
openssl you are using.

Cheers,

Roger