Re: [mosquitto-dev] monitor client ID

Hi,

Does anyone tell me how to set a "will" to know unexpected disconnection to mqtt broker.

And also please provide me some examples on below options for mosquitto_pub client.

 --will-payload : payload for the client Will, which is sent by the broker in case of
                  unexpected disconnection. If not given and will-topic is set, a zero
                  length message will be sent.
 --will-qos : QoS level for the client Will.
 --will-retain : if given, make the client Will retained.
 --will-topic : the topic on which to publish the client Will.

Thanks,
Vishal