Re: [mosquitto-dev] Maybe found a bug: Received publish not being ack'd with QOS=2 and `max_inflight_messages 1`

Hi Felipe,

I've got no experience of 6lowpan so I may be way out, but mqtt
requires a connection with TCP like behaviour. To my mind that means
that if your network is very lossy, you'll just have a low useful
bandwidth due to TCP needing to retry delivery/acks. If your TCP stack
is happy to drop packets/deliver them out of order then you've got
bigger problems :)

Cheers,

Roger