Re: [mosquitto-dev] mosquitto configuration issue

Hi,

Are you sure you're on the latest version? Mosquitto latest is 1.4.2,
I don't know what version 3.1 would be apart from the old MQTT spec
version number. It's possible (but unlikely) that the version you have
hasn't got bridge and/or TLS support compiled in.

Cheers,

Roger