Re: [mosquitto-dev] Project plan

Hi Roger

I love the Project Plan with features - think that helps to keep everybody on the same page and we know what to expect in the future :)

All the best with the house moving ^_^

On Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 1:17 PM, Roger Light <roger@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear all,

I have started documenting planned features for Mosquitto on the wiki:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Mosquitto/Project_Plan

This will be used in conjunction with bugzilla for tracking features, and is a better place for writing up discussion and possibilities for features.

Any input would be welcome.

On a more general note, if all goes to plan I will be moving house a week on Friday so am likely to be less available for a while.

Cheers,

Roger