Re: [mosquitto-dev] Objective - c client lib

Thanks.

JP - I am going to give MQTT-Client-Framework a try.  Seems better designed and thought through.

-Shirish.

On Thu, May 14, 2015 at 4:10 AM, Ian Craggs <icraggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The Paho C library and libmosquitto can also be used on iOS.  They are C, not Objective C, although as Objective C is a superset of C... :-)

Unfortunately, we have had legal obstacles to providing an MQTT library for iOS in Paho.

Ian