Re: [mosquitto-dev] Mosquitto 1.4 and 1.5

Hi Ian,

Source is available at the usual download site, but no blog post or
other documentation updates yet. I've been focussing on getting the
ubuntu packaging done with the hope of getting 1.4 included in ubuntu
vivid - the feature freeze being on the 19th! Fingers crossed.

Cheers,

Roger, off to bed.