Re: [mosquitto-dev] Custering of mosquitto broker instances?

Hi Sigmund,

On 09/15/2014 03:07 AM, Sigmund Lee wrote:
Hi Lan & Roger,

Thank you so much for your prompt response.

So there is no scalable load-balancing solution in Mosquitto? Do you guys have any plan to add this feature?

I don't think so.  It's not really in Mosquitto's remit, which is to be a small server.

What's scenario that Bridging fit for?

One of the main scenarios is when Mosquitto is used as an edge of network gateway.  Many devices may connect to the Mosquitto instance, and a Mosquitto bridge connects to a data centre's MQTT server, which may or may not be Mosquitto.

---
Sig