Re: [mosquitto-dev] Dedicated user for Mosquitto

Hi Roger,

Thanks.

I installed based on this http://mosquitto.org/?s=repository document.
This creates no Œmosquitto² user. I suppose you meant some different way
of installing? I suppose I still can change creating a user mosquito that
runs the broker?

Thanks.
Guy