Re: [mojarra-dev] [jakartaee-platform-dev] Removing JSP support from Faces on Jakarta EE 9?

I'm also ok with it - BUT if we do that, we should also remove MangedBeans and FacesEL (this was actually used before the EL-API existed and unused since JavaEE5!).

Am Do., 21. Nov. 2019 um 20:21 Uhr schrieb reza_rahman <reza_rahman@xxxxxxxxx>:
I think it is OK to remove JSP from JSF at this point.

Reza Rahman
Jakarta EE Ambassador, Author, Speaker, Blogger

-------- Original message --------
From: Guillermo González de Agüero <z06.guillermo@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 11/21/19 12:18 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: mojarra developer discussions <mojarra-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, jakartaee-platform developer discussions <jakartaee-platform-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [mojarra-dev] Removing JSP support from Faces on Jakarta EE 9?

Hi,

(Please note I'm only talking about JSP in Jakarta Server Faces, not JSP the standalone technology)

JSP on Jakarta Server Faces is planned to be dropped on 3.0 but since we are already pruning the oldest part of EJB, would it make to do this cleanup from the Faces spec?

Regards,

Guillermo González de Agüero