Re: [mojarra-dev] Security API issue #109

Sorry, originally sent to the wrong -dev list. Fixing by moving mojarra-dev to bcc.

On 12/19/2018 12:14 PM, Ed Bratt wrote:

Hi,

I see that security issue 109 isn't closed yet. This is tagged as preventing a clean CTS result so it's a blocker to completion of Eclipse GlassFish 5.1.

The last thing in the issue issue suggests that there might be a problem with the Soteria integration. Then the discussion seems to have tailed off. Is someone continuing to look into this and take this to resolution? Do we need others to collaborate with? We need to address the CTS errors in order to complete Eclipse GlassFish 5.1.

Thanks,

-- Ed