Re: [mojarra-dev] Release of Mojarra EE4J build (2.3.9) imminent - Please test

Hi,

After some delay, the artefacts are now finally staged, which is one of the last steps before release.

(integrating and testing them with GF 5.1, and running TCK still has to be done)

The staged artefacts can be found here:

API only:

Mojarra Full:

Kind regards,