Re: [mojarra-dev] How can I get committer access?

Arjan,

See my earlier reply and just to restate: no election is necessary for Ed Burns. Once he's worked out his account credential and attribution problems, he should be granted the necessary permissions for contributions, by benefit of being listed as an "initial contributor" in the Mojarra project proposal.

-- Ed