[mojarra-dev] Mojarra.Next

Hi everyone,

I'm not sure how many people are already subscribed to the Mojarra dev mailing list at Eclipse, but let's start with writing a first message here ;)

While the transfer from Oracle to Eclipse is still in progress, it might be a good idea to start discussing some ideas for the next version of Mojarra here. Since the release of 2.3, I've been personally working on a refactoring in the master over at https://github.com/javaserverfaces/mojarra

Before long I'd like be looking at creating a fork to experiment with some potential new features for JSF.Next, which can then later be donated to the JSF spec.

Thoughts?

Back to the top