[modisco-dev] FW: Modisco need to help

Hello ..

I'm a student from the Sudan studied in Neelain University faculty of Computer Science, Software Engineering Department.

I have a final project to complete bachelor's degree in Software Engineering Department. I was very proud that there is someone who has dealt with the subject of performance in Android applications, and I benefited greatly from the foreground information in this research and thank you for your efforts wonderful.

My project, contain Desktop application  developed by Java is talking about the discovery of performance bugs in Android applications via static analysis, and I need to extract lengthy operations in the main thread and more bug.

Application must not do potentially lengthy operations on user interface (UI) thread and

no Application Not Responding (ANR) dialog will be displayed.

So I wanted your help on how to get to the main thread of the Java code for Android.

I used PerfChecker but it did not work I think there is a problem with me and did not work properly.

i see you use Modisco to do like that , i try to download Modisco as plugin and Discovery java model from java project and generate

xmi file "java model file "

i need generate call graph from android project develop by java and get entry point to detect main thread

- how can i get the main thread and search in the xml file , can you helpe me

Can you give me java code to extract the long operations of Android code , or explain to me the proper way to do so.

And thank you for your cooperation with us..

Student :

Ahmed albashir.

Abutaleb Mohamed

Back to the top