Re: [modisco-dev] GenerateJava.emtl file not found in Eclipse Kepler's org.eclipse.gmt.modisco.java.generation_0.11.0...

Hello Hugo, all,

As far as I understand, this is indeed an issue and not something that was planned this way.

As a workaround (because I don't want to have to repackage Modisco nor to reapply a patch, I will copy the created emtl file into another plugin, and update the class I use to override the GenerateJava's modisco class, to use my own plugin to retrieve it (in getModuleURL(String))

On your side, it is planned to deliver another version soon that fixes this bug ?

Thanks in advance, and thanks for the modisco tool in general :)

BR,

Maxence
Worldline Seclin, France
mvaawl@xxxxxxxxx