[modeling-pmc] Project Lead election for Ed Willink on Eclipse MoDisco

A project lead election for Ed Willink on project Eclipse MoDisco
(modeling.mdt.modisco) was started by Fabien Giquel with this criteria:

Ed Willink proposes the following solution to avoid termination/archivage of
MoDisco project that I summarize here :

- shrink project activity to just a release engineering, and if possible
fixing the most offensive/trivial bugs. (roadmap 'maintenance under life
support'). Ed will carry the release engineering and minimal development
work, since there is no other available resource.
- fold the required plugins from EMFFacet project into MoDisco (so that
EMFFacet will go on in termination process). (I Fabien will achieve this
contribution when possible for me)
- Ed will become commiter and officially project leader (I Fabien and Hugo
Bruneliere will withdraw).

Eclipse MoDisco project committers can click the election link below to vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/modeling.mdt.modisco/elections/election-ed-willink-project-lead-eclipse-modisco

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/modeling.mdt.modisco

Back to the top