Re: [modeling-pmc] (EMF Facet) Request approval for EMF Facet project termination

+1

On 28.10.2019 09:03, Fabien Giquel wrote:

Dear PMC,

EMF Facet project has been less and less active over the past few years because of limited resources from our side (e.g. no enhancement commits since two years). For this reason, we already exited from the release train in 2019-03 to save the SimRel effort.

Now we request your approval to terminate and archive the project.

No third interested party expressed interest in investing on the project after our recent announcement on dedicated dev mailing list and forum.

Best regards,

Fabien GIQUEL (co-lead)