[modeling-pmc] Eclipse Java Emitter Templates (JET2) Termination

Greetings PMC.

The Eclipse Java Emitter Templates (JET2) project has been inactive since around mid-2014. As I understand it, the functionality provided by this project has been superseded in recent versions of Eclipse EMF.

I have initiated the termination process, tentatively scheduling it for October 2/2019. If any members of the community have concerns or questions, you may ask them or or on the tracking bug.

Thanks,

Wayne
--

Wayne Beaton

Director of Open Source Projects | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Back to the top