Re: [modeling-pmc] Request for Respin 2019-06

Christian,

I will reluctantly give it a +0.

Sorry, it's really very short notice and a significant number of people will need to take action to make this happen, including people in Europe for whom this is already late in the day (I'm in Ottawa today), suggesting that this perhaps can't be done in time for mirrors to catch up by tomorrow's release schedule.

So I'll leave this to others (affected parties who must take action) to make this decision.   Shifting the release day is just bad publicity it seems to me...