[modeling-pmc] Project Lead election for Fabien Giquel on Eclipse MoDisco

A project lead election for Fabien Giquel on project Eclipse MoDisco
(modeling.mdt.modisco) was started by Gregoire Dupe with this criteria:

I have leaved the Mia-Software team to join another team which is not
involved in modeling technologies. Because of my new activities, I cannot
undertake the lead of MoDisco anymore.

That’s why I nominate Fabien Giquel as a co-lead of MoDisco. Fabien is
involved in the Mia-Software’s contribution to Eclipse since the beginning
(8 years). He has all the required skills for this position : project
management, modeling, development and release engineering.

Fabien and I are colleague, this will help to keep in touch to ensure the
transition.

Regrads,
Grégoire Dupé

Eclipse MoDisco project committers can click the election link below to vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/modeling.mdt.modisco/elections/election-fabien-giquel-project-lead-eclipse-modisco

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/modeling.mdt.modisco

Back to the top