Re: [modeling-pmc] Request assistance for EMF Refactor

Sorry, I must have missed the notification.  I just approved it now.

On 10.07.2018 14:23, Thorsten Arendt wrote:
Dear PMC member.

At the beginning of 2018 I started a commiter election for Nebras
Nassar. Since I am the only committer in project EMF Refactor the
approval by the PMC is still outstanding. What happened? Or missed I
something?

https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/modeling.emft.refactor/elections/election-nebras-nassar-committer-emf-refactor

Best regards,
Thorsten