Re: [modeling-pmc] New project proposal Technical Architecture Modeling (TAM)

Comments below.

Wayne

On 01/25/2013 01:57 AM, Ed Merks wrote:
Benjamin,

Comments below.

On 24/01/2013 2:57 PM, Schmeling, Benjamin wrote:

Dear Modeling PMC,

I’ve sent a new project proposal to the EMO which is strongly related to the Eclipse Modeling Project.

Normally project proposals (at least official ones) involve the hosting PMC before they're submitted to the EMO...
It depends on how you define normally. I am the first one to receive a lot of project proposals. Many of our processes are difficult to navigate and I am oftentimes the first to learn about a proposal.  I do not accept or process proposals that haven't got the blessing of the PMC. In this case, I read through the proposal, offered minor feedback on the content and pointed him to the PMC (like I normally do).

--
Wayne Beaton
The Eclipse Foundation

Back to the top