From:        Denis Roy <denis.roy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        cross-project-issues-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx,
Date:        2012/12/10 11:24 AM
Subject:        [cross-project-issues-dev] To all vserver owners
Sent by:        cross-project-issues-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Greetings,

We've decided to move all our project vservers to newer, faster
hardware.  This means the vservers affected by the hardware failures
from last week have been moved.  They've also received a bump in memory
(up to 2G) and all receive 2 CPU cores.

I'm in the process of moving all the remaining vservers, but before
doing so, can the owners of the following vservers please contact me
(webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx) to confirm they still need their vserver:

- epf
- higgins
- modeling