[modeling-pmc] Re: [emf-dev] Transition Plan for MDT OCL and EMF "QTV" Components?

Hi,

as M2T/Acceleo extensively uses MDT OCL no doubt Obeo will step up and
provide a commiter.  Laurent Goubet provided a few bug reports, sometime
with patches, and would probably be a good candidate as he is also an
M2T/Acceleo commiter and as a matter of fact, Acceleo needs a nice MDT
OCL component to perform perfectly :)

Cédric