Re: [modeling-pmc] Fw: MDT components and inactive committers

For what it's worth, the WTP PMC recently documented our inactive committer policy, and it's available at
http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/wtp-pmc/msg01237.html
or more formally at the end of our component teams document:
http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/devProcess/devTeams.html

Richard Gronback <richard.gronback@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: modeling-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

07/06/2007 07:14 AM

Please respond to
PMC members mailing list <modeling-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc
Subject
Re: [modeling-pmc] Fw: MDT components and inactive committers

I added this to the agenda.