Re: FW: [modeling-pmc] GMF Committer Vote for Boris Blajer

Yeah, the Charters all have this phraseology that gives the PMC a final go/no-go decision about each Committer election. Not sure why, but it's been there from the beginning. We (the EMO) consider any one of the PMC members to be speaking for the whole group, so a quick "approved" from any PMC member is sufficient.

We even do this in Technology: see for example: http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/technology-pmc/msg00175.html

Richard Gronback wrote:
Hi Bjorn,

Just some history on the email Ed just sent.  It's up to interpretation, so
yours is welcome.  We'd obviously like the avoid a change to our charter.

Thanks,
Rich

Back to the top