From: modeling-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:modeling-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Sébastien Demathieu
Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2006 3:03 AM
To: PMC members mailing list
Subject: [modeling-pmc] MDDi committer vote for Andrey Sadovykh

Hi all,

I would like to recommend Andrey Sadovykh for commit rights on the MDDi team. The team held an election during the past weeks (http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/mddi-dev/msg00023.html) and we had 7 +1 votes among the 7 committers.

I am not sure what was the conclusion of our last discussion about the PMC committer vote. That's why I prefer to submit this recommendation to a PMC vote if needed.

Please let me know if you need any further information.

Thanks,

Sébastien