Re: [modeling-pmc] GMF Committer Vote for Boris Blajer

Rich,

My interpretation was the same than Ed's,
but we may check that with Bjorn this week.

In case it is necessary, +1 also for me.

Best regards,

Jean

I didn't think the PMC had to vote to approve a decision about committers made by a subproject.  I thought only existing committers for that subproject or a component of that subproject needed to approve.   I'll ask Bjorn about that next week.  I have no basis for deciding to vote yes or no, so if we are required to vote, my policy will be to approve the vote of the subproject, i.e., to rubber stamp it. :-)

So my vote, if one is necessary, is +1

Ed Merks/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
mailto: merks@xxxxxxxxxx
905-413-3265  (t/l 969)

"Richard Gronback" <Richard.Gronback@xxxxxxxxxxx >
Sent by: modeling-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/07/2006 03:38 AM

Please respond to
PMC members mailing list <modeling-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx >

<modeling-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[modeling-pmc] GMF Committer Vote for Boris Blajer

We have had 11 +1 votes with 0 -1 votes, and the vote has been open for greater than the required week, per the standard top-level charter.

We request a vote from the PMC for Boris Blajer to be added as a Committer on the GMF project.

My vote: +1

Thanks,
Rich