[mobile-iwg] Draft Pulsar Presentation - Eclipse Summit Europe 2010

Hi,

Following up on my action from yesterday's call, I have attached the draft
presentation for the Pulsar talk at ESE2010.

As we discussed in the call, please review and provide feedback on the
topics and feel free to add any suggestions on areas that we should include
in the discussion.

We will have a review at the next MIWG call on 27 Oct.

Regards,
Ronnie