[mobile-iwg] EMIWG Meeting Minutes ­ 30 Sept 2010

Title: EMIWG Meeting Minutes ­ 30 Sept 2010
Attendees:

Marcel Gorri (Eldorado)
Daniel Pastore (Eldorado)
Gorkem Ercan (Nokia)
David Dubrow (Nokia)

Agenda / Discussion

  • Helios SR1 - successfully completed
  • SR2 due Feb 2011
    • there are some bugs to address in Sequoyah
    • Sequoyah migration from dsdp to tools will cause some work
    • MTJ and Mobile Web Tools will move under Sequoyah
    • Download and Web locations will change
    • Want to keep project names as flat as possible
    • MTJ moving to Hudson so good time to do move
    • Should be able to keep project builds for sub projects independent
  • Test Framework
    • Eldorado team looked at OMTP docs
    • OMTP doc is a recommendation doc but no concrete implementation
    • Eldorado believes their proposal complies with OMTP recommendation but don't want to reinvent anything
    • Should discuss further through mail list
    • Would like feedback for “ATF” name and architecture
  • Eclipse Summit – Eldorado team can help with presentation

Next Meeting ReminderOct 14, please provide any requested topics for discussion to the mailing list.

Regards,
David Dubrow

Please let me know if I missed something. :)

Project & Information Links:

Pulsar Release - http://www.eclipse.org/pulsar/ <http://www.eclipse.org/pulsar/>
Eclipse Mobile Industry Working Group - http://wiki.eclipse.org/EMIWG <http://wiki.eclipse.org/EMIWG>
Sequoyah Project (Eclipse for Mobile) -  http://www.eclipse.org/sequoyah/ <http://www.eclipse.org/sequoyah/>