[mobile-iwg] helios train MTJ estimates.xls

Hello Guys,

Please see attached that spreadsheet with some estimates of (supposedly) open items to get MTJ aligned with Helios requirements that we discussed during today's meeting.
We tried to update some info at the 'status' column according to the latest discussions, but please feel free to update anything.

Gustavo/Diego/Gorkem, we've set you guys as owners of some items. Please double check if those are fine. Also, please set which additional items you would take ownership, and where do you need help from Daniel Pastore (or Daniel Franco or Marcel Gorri), and let us know. We'd be glad to help.

Most of these items have already been resolved for Sequoyah. So, if you have questions or any difficulty, let us know and we'll do our best to help.

Best regards,
Ruth