Re: [mmt-dev] ATL downloads cleanup

Hi William
I'll investigate why the archives do not show up on the Downloads page in the same way as e.g. MDT/OCL; may be I just need to wait for a slow cache refresh.

The secret is an mmt/downloads/extras-atl.php file which I've created a first draft of. It demonstrates access to three archives and provides a standard guidance footer. Please update to cover all your archives and to provide any assistance you need.

If you look at extras-ocl you will find further technology for language packs, which have been replaced by Babel, but it may inspire you to do something else helpful for your users.

extras-eodm has some cleverer technology for the archive URLs.

    Regards

        Ed Willink

Back to the top