[milo-dev] Unable to connect OPC server inside DOCKER

Hello,
My name is Pankaj and I am a developer at Siemens.
I am facing this issue described below.

My Client:

Container name:  opcmockmiddleware-opcserver-1 (This is opcserver container name)

I am trying to connect OPC server from client using the code:
List<EndpointDescription> endpoints = DiscoveryClient.getEndpoints(url).get();
The URL which I have configured is like
opc.server.url=opc.tcp://opcmockmiddleware-opcserver-1:4850/siemens
on my client so that it can discover the server.
But for some reason it is creating a wrong url while calling the opc server .
Please find the below screenshot.
image.png

I have also tried by hardcoding the IP to connect to server but its shows
connection refused:  /172.31.0.2:4850

It is malfunctioning the URL , when both client and server is running inside docker .
Eclipse milo version:
Client: 0.6.4
server: 0.4.3

Please help!. I am stuck here.