Re: [milo-dev] Wrong value when reading a String

That's pretty strange.

Can you get a Wireshark capture that contains the Read request/response? You'll have to connect without encryption for the capture to be usable.

I'm going to be gone and without phone or internet service for a few days so I likely won't be able to look at this right away.