Re: [milo-dev] Exception swallowed when subscription transfer fails

Hi Kevin!

Thanks for your answer.

We are creating all the subscriptions using this:

                final ManagedSubscription managedSubscription =
                    ManagedSubscription.create(opcClient, getConfig().getPublishingInterval());

                managedSubscription.addDataChangeListener(consumersService.createConsumer());
                managedSubscription.addStatusListener(statusesService.createListener());

There are 2 classes attached to this email where you can check it:

 - SubscriptionsService.getManagedSubscription() -> Uses an active subscription if it manages less than "${maxSubscriptionItems}" (configured value), or creates a new one.

 - StatusesService.createListener() -> The listener we are using, with onSubscriptionTransferFailed and onSubscriptionStatusChanged.

This behaviour was working until we migrated to 0.6.0 (if I remember well). I think we spoke a bit about this in a previous email.

Regards.