[microprofile-wg] Help shape the MicroProfile API Tutorial: Review our draft outline!

Dear Members,

I'm reaching out to get your feedback for the MicroProfile API Tutorial for Java developers, a hands-on guide to understanding and working with MicroProfile APIs.

Please find the outline of the MicroProfile Tutorial below for your review.
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1whbFxay-emqkeMiKdJh2bp6doiVvRfW0oXG_QYRtaTs/edit?usp=sharing
We're particularly interested in feedback on the tutorial's structure, level of detail, and clarity for both beginner and experienced MicroProfile developers.

Please take a moment to go through it and provide any feedback, suggestions, or comments you may have. Your insights will help us tailor the tutorial to better serve MicroProfile communities' needs.

Thanks and Best Regards
Tarun

Back to the top