Re: [microprofile-wg] Tomorrow, Nov 14th, Steering Committee Call

Hi John,

but your plan is to have a Steering Committee call instead of the Community call (with the same meeting IDs in Zoom) or to have a separate meeting (before)?

I am asking, because the calendar is not updated yet... ;-)

Best,
Jan