Re: [microprofile-wg] [VOTE] "Self-Service" MicroProfile Shirts

Upon good advice from the Eclipse Foundation and the realization that it took me at least a week to check with my own marketing, branding and legal folks, I am extending this vote to the 31st of May.

Please help resolve this matter so we can move on to execution on the marketing work that benefits us all. If you are indifferent or ambivalent, casting a 0 vote at least adds clarity.