Re: [microprofile-wg] [microprofile-steering] [ACTION REQUESTED] Swag Shipping Addresses

Hey Reza,

The supplier is in the US, so shipping to any address in Germany will likely accrue the same/similar costs. We can have them ship wherever you like and if it makes sense for Jan to pick up at the EF office, that's an option. Agree that if we can use DevNexus as a distribution point (for those attending) it may indeed save some hassle and costs.

At this point, we have the spreadsheet you have provided and will work with the supplier according to that document.

Thanks to you and Emerson for all your help and effort to coordinate this. I know it's been a lift.

Best,

Clark